Sunday, July 05, 2009

Getting Ready For Takeoff At FutureRuby

I just realized it has been an entire month since my last post. Sorry! In case you were wondering, the always overambitious plans for Project Flying Robot have taken up more time than expected. And parts. Especially parts.

Lucky for us, the benefit of a hard deadline approaches: FutureRuby is coming up next week. My brother Damen Evans and I are going to be showing off our latest works in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) based on Ruby Arduino Development (RAD). I don't want to let on too much, so as to eliminate the surprise element, but this should be our biggest spectacle yet.

So if you're going to be in Canada next week, we look forward to seeing you. If not, I'm sure there will be plenty of video to watch in either amazement or amusement, depending on how well we can pull this off...

No comments: